Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Basic RiderCourse (BRC) for 2 Wheel Motorcycles
The MSF Basic RiderCourse is designed for beginning riders. Successfully passing this class will grant you a "M2" endorsement in VA and will fulfill your class requirement in DC. This is a 15 hour course (5 hours classroom/ 10 hours riding). Apex Cycle Education provides this course in a 3 Day Format which means "classroom" is completed the first day and the riding portion is completed the next two days. Testing is done on the last day. The 3 Day Format has proven to be the best format for the students to ensure higher focus on the curriculum which results in a higher success rate.
For more details on the MSF Basic RiderCourse, CLICK HERE
Schedule Fairfax Morning Session:
Friday: 6-10 pm (Classroom)
Saturday and Sunday: 7 am to 1 pm (Range)
Apex Cycle Education Provides:
- Helmets (Sizes S to XXL)
- Gloves (Sizes S to XXL)
- Eye protection
Required riding apparel (classroom attire is casual/comfortable):
- Helmet (3/4 or Full Face) Sizes S to XXL available from Apex
- Eye protection (prescription eye wear or sunglasses are adequate)
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants (No baggy pants; no holes)
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear
Click on Gift Certificates for information about purchasing one for yourself, friends, family, professional associates, etc. They are redeemable for Apex training products up to one year from the date of purchase.
Course offered only in English.
We have 4 convenient locations:
- Fairfax (George Mason University Fairfax Campus)
- Manassas (George Mason University Manassas Campus)
- Fredericksburg (Stafford Airport)