This class is designed to help you select your first motorcycle. Apex Cycle has created this class to help our students understand the different bike styles, different bike brands, bike sizes. We accomplish this by setting up a variety of current motorcycles in a closed course and allowing you to take the different bikes through various exercises.
We usually will have 6-8 bikes for you to try including: Kawasaki Ninja 400, Honda Rebel, Suzuki 400 Supermoto, KTM 390, Yamaha MT-03 and more.
This class starts at 3PM and lasts until you have tried all the bikes.
Apex Cycle Education Provides:
Required riding apparel (classroom attire is casual/comfortable):
- Helmet (3/4 or Full Face) Sizes S to XXL available from Apex
- Eye protection (prescription eye wear or sunglasses are adequate)
- Long sleeve shirt or jacket
- Long pants (No baggy pants; no holes)
- Sturdy over-the-ankle footwear