Friday Evening:5 pm and/or 8 pm, overview/orientation to the Motorcycle Safety Foundation's Street Rider Course, focus on the Advanced Course.
Located at Natural Bridge, VA.
Street Legal; Proof of Registration and Insurance; Written Permission of Motorcycle Owner if not owned by Student; Pass Instructor Visual, Safety Inspection.
Must be a licensed, motorcycle operator.
Required Riding Gear: Protective clothing includes....
- Full-face helmet (modular/flip-up helmets acceptable)
- Motorcycle riding jacket (motorcycle riding mesh jacket is OK),
- Motorcycle riding pants (kevlar jeans, leather chaps or over pants are OK),
- Full-fingered gloves (preferably leather), and
- Sturdy,over-the-ankle footwear.
Optional Riding Gear:
For rain/inclement weather (class conducted rain or shine)
Course offered only in English.